Netflix, Inc is an American media-services provider and production company headquartered in Los Gatos, California, founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California. The company’s primary business is its subscription-based streaming service which offers online streaming of a library of films and television programs, including those produced in-house. As of April 2019, Netflix had over 148 million paid subscriptions worldwide, including 60 million in the United States, and over 154 million subscriptions total including free trials. It is available worldwide except in mainland China (due to local restrictions), Syria, North Korea, and Crimea (due to U.S. sanctions). The company also has offices in the Netherlands, Brazil, India, Japan, and South Korea. Netflix is a member of the Motion Picture Association (MPA).
Download More Mod Apk
Netflix’s initial business model included DVD sales and rental by mail, but Hastings abandoned the sales about a year after the company’s founding to focus on the initial DVD rental business. Netflix expanded its business in 2010 with the introduction of streaming media while retaining the DVD and Blu-ray rental business. The company expanded internationally in 2010 with streaming available in Canada, followed by Latin America and the Caribbean. Netflix entered the content-production industry in 2012, debuting its first series Lilyhammer.
Since 2012, Netflix has taken more of an active role as a producer and distributor for both film and television series, and to that end, it offers a variety of “Netflix Original” content through its online library. By January 2016, Netflix services operated in more than 190 countries. Netflix released an estimated 126 original series and films in 2016, more than any other network or cable channel. Their efforts to produce new content, secure the rights for additional content, and diversify through 190 countries have resulted in the company racking up billions in debt: $21.9 billion as of September 2017, up from $16.8 billion from the previous year. $6.5 billion of this is long-term debt, while the remaining is in long-term obligations. In October 2018, Netflix announced it would raise another $2 billion in debt to help fund new content.
Looking for the most talked about TV shows and movies from around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break. Linkedin Cracked Apk
MOD Premium Features:
- The movie library is more diverse than the original
- No need to pay usage fees
- No login account required
- Watch 4K quality movies
- Supports subtitles in all languages
- High movie download speed
- No Ads
What you’ll love about Netflix:
- We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
- The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
- Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
- Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
- Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
- Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
For complete terms and conditions, please visit http://www.netflix.com/termsofuse
For privacy statement, please visit http://www.netflix.com/privacy
You worry about what to watch next, we’re busy making that experience even better.
You Also Like To Download Adobe Photoshop Express Premium Mod Apk
You Can Also Download MX Player Pro Apk